We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Primary Training Solutions ‘Apprenticeships Academy’, offering high quality apprenticeship programmes for people working in health and care organisations.
The ’Apprenticeship Academy’ is a collaboration between the Primary Care Sheffield owned training company “Primary Training Solutions” and Clear Quality Ltd.
The PTS Training Academy will begin by offering ‘Management Apprenticeships’ and ‘Compliance Apprenticeships’ with the first cohort going live in June.
The Management apprenticeships have the NHS Leadership Academy Edward Jenner qualification embedded in them and has two levels available:
- Teamleading/supervisor – Level 3
- Department and/or Operations Manager – Level 5
The Compliance apprenticeships are tailored to focus on CQC for practices, meaning that they are able to add value and impact back into the practice as the learner progresses their course. Three options are available:
- Quality Practitioner (QP) – Level 4
- Internal Audit Practitioner (IAP) – Level 4
- Data Protection and Information Governance – (DG&IP) – Level 4
- Buy sustiva online without prescription
- How can i get cardizem
- Lowest price combivir
- Hytrin online no prescription
- How to get epivir over the counter
- Where can you get pentasa
- Prandin online
- Best online zanaflex
- Micardis tablet online
- Nitrostat online canada
Costs start at £0 where employers have access to the Apprenticeships Levy up to a maximum of £350 per person for the 12 month programme.