The Fire Safety Principles course allows learners to develop their basic fire safety awareness. It is particularly useful for employees who have a designated responsibility for workplace fire safety, for example as fire wardens or fire marshals, and provides the knowledge that will allow them to carry out duties relating to fire safety and emergency procedures.
On successful completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify causes of fire in the workplace and fire hazards
- Explain fire control methods
- Explain Legal duties and penalties
- Explain means of escape
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire risk assessments
- Describe types and demonstrate the use of fire extinguishers
Do you need some advice?
Discuss your training requirements today with one of our expert advisers.
The course will cover:
- Pre Course assessment
- Case studies
- Practical firefighting
- Causes of fire
- Legal duties
- Your role in Fire Safety in the Workplace