Health and Safety+
This course combines Health and Safety, Information Governance, Infection Control (non-clinical), and Moving and Handling content. This is an introduction to health and safety in the workplace and will benefit any worker, in any industry or sector, and accommodates induction training for the new employee.
All aspects of Health and Safety are important to a business whether you are an employee, contractor or supplier and this half-day course will benefit both the learner and the business, ensuring that the working environment is a safe and healthy one.
The course will cover:
- Understanding the importance of health, safety and welfare standards in the workplace
- Knowing how hazards and risks are controlled in the workplace
- Infection control
- Information Governance
- Being aware of the main causes and effects of poor health and safety at work
- Understanding how health and safety information is communicated in the workplace
Do you need some advice?
Discuss your training requirements today with one of our expert advisers.
- Can you buy diflucan otc
- How to buy arava online
- Where can i buy addyi over the counter usa
- Tetracycline pill price
- Where can you buy imitrex
- Where can i buy voltaren gel in the usa
- Buy maxalt online cheap
- How to get strattera cheaperstrattera bipolar disorder
- How to get zetia without prescription
- Risperdal cost walmart