First Aid at Work
It is a legal requirement that employers provide a safe and healthy environment for their employees. This course will qualify learners to the highest level of First Aid, meeting the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
The course provides detailed training in theoretical and practical aspects of First Aid at Work, in order to enable employees to manage a person or persons becoming suddenly ill or suffering injury at work. This comprehensive three day course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling all delegates to deal with an emergency situation with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. The course will conclude with individual, practical assessment.
On successful completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Act safely, promptly and effectively with emergencies at work.
- Use first aid equipment, including the contents of a first aid box.
- Define the duties of employers and the legal framework.
- Maintain simple factual records on what they have done with regard to any treatment or management of an emergency.
- Explain the importance of personal hygiene in first aid procedures.
Do you need some advice?
Discuss your training requirements today with one of our expert advisers.
The course will cover:
- Accident reporting
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Casualty movement
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Choking (adult)
- CPR (adult)
- Eye injuries
- Head injuries
- Primary survey
- Seizures (adult)
- Spinal injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Unconscious casualty.
- How to get zetia without prescription
- Risperdal cost walmart
- Where can i buy caduet over the counter usa
- Where can i buy addyi over the counter usa
- Alphagan eye drops price in pakistan
- Buy combivir without a prescription
- Buy xtandi online
- How to buy arava online
- Where can you buy imitrex
- Generic pletal prices