Basic Life Support (CPR/AED)
The Basic Life Support course provides a basic knowledge and skill to assist someone that encounters an unresponsive (unconscious) casualty, and covers the use of CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED).
On successful completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Manage the incident
- State the priorities of first aid, including primary and secondary surveys
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- State when and how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- All attendees will have the opportunity to develop practical skills and gain confidence to identify and deal with this type of incident.
Do you need some advice?
Discuss your training requirements today with one of our expert advisers.
The course will cover:
- Incident management
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Practical first aid skills